PhonEX TEN is now replacing PhonEX PRO
August 15, 2014 by Evercom in Featured
- Licences available for 20, 50, 100, 200 & 400 extensions.
- Native WEB and including MS SQL Express 2008 R2.
- Includes up to 2 Data Sources.
- Virtualization environment accepted & running as a service.
- No optional modules like Traffic, Guard, Hotel & Budget available (only PhonEX ONE.
- Limited to AASTRA, AVAYA IP OFFICE, CISCO CCME, SIEMENS, PHILIPS, PANASONIC, MITEL environments.
- Upgrade PhonEX TEN to PhonEX ONE accepted. Price difference between both prices.
PhonEX TEN is MIND CTI´s leading call accounting and internal billing solution for small & medium enterprises.
PhonEX TEN provides tools to monitor, budget and manage voice traffic in order to achieve maximum control over telecommunication expenses.
PhonEX TEN delivers one unified invoice system for all voice communication expenses: traditional telephony, IP telephony systems (excepted AVAYA CM, CISCO CUCM & MS LYNC).
The flexible installation architecture of PhonEX TEN allows it to attend the needs of both small and medium enterprises, supporting up to the limit of 400 extensions and 2 sites.
- Web-based solution, providing full functionality through a web browser.
- Scalable system architecture, supporting up to 400 extensions & 2 sites.
- Multilingual and multicurrency: the perfect solution for multinational organizations.
- Supports IP (excepted AVAYA CM, CISCO CUCM & MS LYNC), traditional and hybridtelephony networks.
- Including Microsoft SQL EXPRESS 2008 R2 database and is enhanced by the advanced ASP.NET technology.
- Event log for tracking system behavior.
- Displaying online information about the CDR mediation process.
- Drill-down: ability to view reports on descending hierarchy levels, with just a click of the mouse.
- Enhanced security: user or group-based limitation of access to the capabilities and functionality of the system.
- Access control and system violations logs.