PhonEX ONE Call Accounting Software
August 29, 2014 by Evercom in Featured
PhonEX ONE is MIND CTI´s leading call accounting and internal billing solution for enterprises.
PhonEX ONE provides tools to monitor, budget and manage voice traffic in order to achieve maximum control over telecommunication expenses.
PhonEX ONE delivers one unified invoice system for all voice communication expenses: traditional telephony, IP telephony systems, mobile, fax and data content.
The flexible installation architecture of PhonEX ONE allows it to attend the needs of both small and large enterprises, supporting an unlimited number of extensions and sites.
• Web-based solution, providing full functionality through a web browser.
• Scalable system architecture, supporting an unlimited number of sites and extensions.
• Multilingual and multicurrency: the perfect solution for multinational organizations.
• Supports IP, traditional and hybrid telephony networks.
• Supports Microsoft SQL database and is enhanced by the advanced ASP.NET technology.
• Event log for tracking system behavior.
• Displaying online information about the CDR mediation process.
• Drill-down: ability to view reports on descending hierarchy levels, with just a click of the mouse.
• Enhanced security: user or group-based limitation of access to the capabilities and functionality of the system.
• Access control and system violations logs together with complex password algorithms and SSL (secured socket layer) encryption provide a complete protection from unauthorized users.
What’s new in version 3 ?
• CPS redundancy providing a full redundant call accounting system.
• Customizable dashboard: brand new customizable dashboard using the Silverlight technology.
• Smartphone support offers you the possibilty to browse the PhonEX ONE dashboard anywhere.
• Enhanced charting options: standard reports can now also be represented graphically.
• More web browsers supported: Firefox, IE9, Chrome, Safari and Opera are now supported.
• 64 bits support: Access more physical and virtual memory.
• Optimized GUI: Redesigned and improved interface.
• VMware and Hyper-V support: PhonEX ONE is now fully compliant with virtualized environment.
• Silverlight technology offers dynamical contents for a better user experience.